What is the underlying rationale of your program? Are program activities being implemented as planned? Is your program achieving its intended outcome(s)?
Program evaluation is a powerful tool for improving program implementation and assessing program performance. While program evaluation services will be customized to fit your current needs and future goals, common features of this service include:
- Literature review
- Logic model creation
- Framing evaluation questions
- Developing an evaluation plan
- Defining or identifying indicators
- Selecting an appropriate evaluation methodology
- Communicating findings using reports and visual displays
A mission statement is so much more than a declaration of an organization’s purpose. In this post, I demonstrate how to go from mission to measurement of impact in three key steps...